1.20.2013

Wishing for Spring

Today is the first day in a week I've felt better.  The cold I came down with really set me back.  And as I stayed home and recuperated my poor team got slammed with box after box of the goodies I had just purchased in Atlanta.  They didn't complain.  They never do thankfully!  They did sound a bit harried by the end of my week off so I snuck in last night after the shop closed to work on some displays and help them get some of the piles put out.  And of course I snapped a few pictures while I was there.  

I am hoping to be back to work by tomorrow if I have another good night's sleep.




 
                                   
Can you tell we are ready for Spring  here at Moxie.  It was hard to enjoy 70 degree weather in Atlanta and then come home to the 20s and 30s again.  I've decided Spring is going to come early this year!  Yes it is. (But not too early as to hurt the crops ... I definitely don't want that!)

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. It does look like spring has come to Moxie. Looks so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much ... I'm personally ready for Spring to come to DeKalb. Today especially. Brrrrr!

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful! So glad you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete